The easy way to start saving
A healthy savings fund can be the cornerstone of your financial security. But it’s not easy to save. Living expenses continue to go up, and there is always something you want to buy.
Georgia’s Own is here to help and our i[save] accounts are designed to help you get started. We’ll help you set-up an account where you can save money and get your “share” of Georgia’s Own.
i[save] Accounts Feature:
- Your very own savings account*
- Earn a divided on what you save
- Savings are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Ability for parents to transfer funds from main account
- 5 free withdrawals per quarter (20 per year!)
Start Saving Now